onsdag den 3. august 2016

New abandonment today

Hi there,

Today I went shopping for a dinner party at my house later this week at a huge supermarket (in Denmark it is anyway) in Viborg called BILKA. They are celebrating a birthday, so there were some awesome discounts to hunt down.

I got 8 canvasses 18 x 24 cm and the only 2 left size 20 x 20. I would prefer to have had them all in that size, but the other 8 will do nicely. I also got 10 tubes of acryllic paint in 9 different colours (2 blue ones). And some leaf gold, which I'm kind of exited about, I hope my idea with this turn out great. None of this stuff is for the dinner party of course, it's for crafting LOL and maybe art abandonment.

Well, back to the abandonement.

I dropped the below card in a shopping cart a little way from the entrance, but as I left with my own cart, I saw a couple heading for the carts, so maybe they found it. It was raining cats and dogs, so I didn't wait to find out. As usual I put a note in the plastic cover on which the name of the digi shop is.

I've used the cutest image from KennyK called Bench Couple, I added a few die cuts (the fence and the grass). The butterfly is from a sheet of see thru stickers, I put it on some vellum and cut it out. I thought the backing paper was perfect for this image.


You can find it here:

http://www.kennykstamps.com/Valentines-Day-love-digi-stamp-for-card-making-Bench-Couple/

I entered the card in the KennyK Facebook challenge #13 (last minute) this weekend and found out yesterday, that I'd won Top3 and thereby also won 3 new KennyK digis, Yeah!!!

Did you notice that on the right side of the blog under my photo, I've put a link to the blog with my coloured cards and likewise on that blog, so it's easy to switch between them.

Feel free to leave me a message to let me know, if you like my cards.

Please join my blog, if you would like to see my art abandonments on a regular basis.

Much love, Kirsten

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar